Cabbage Stir Fry is a meal in itself. This can be served to diabetic people with rotis and salad.
Prep. Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 cups cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, slit
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Heat a wok/skillet and add oil.
- Add onion and sauté till onion turns pinkish.
- Then add green chilled and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now add chopped cabbage and stir well.
- Add 1/2 cup water and simmer with lid closed till all water evaporates.
- Now add sugar and salt to taste and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Cabbage Stir Fry