- All purpose flour – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Flaxseed powder – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg powder – 1/2 tsp
- Granulated sugar – 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Ripe bananas – 1 cup ( Mashed )
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, flaxseed powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Mix eggs, olive oil, yogurt and ripe bananas in another bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the loaf on a wire rack.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Serving Suggestions: Banana Flax Seed Bread tastes great when paired with Strawberry Flax Seed Smoothie.
Change It Up : You can also add walnuts or almonds to the batter before baking the bread.
Prepare in Advance : Powder the flax seed in advance and use when required.