Baked parmesan tomatoes are simple and tasty appetizers which can be made in few minutes. This recipe is low in carbohydrates and low in calories. Since it has tomatoes it boosts the immunity due to high vitamin C content. You can serve this dish as appetizers or add it to 2 slices of bread and have it as a sandwich.
Prep.Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 firm tomatoes, cut into 1 cm thick slices
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon pizza seasoning
- 2 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder/garlic paste
- 4 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take a mixing bowl, add olive oil.
- Add chopped parsley, black pepper powder, and garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven in broil mode for 5 minutes.
- Line the baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Place the tomato slices in a line.
- Over every slice of tomato add 1 tablespoon of parsley and olive oil mixture from the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese on top.
- Garnish with some more pizza seasoning.
- Place the baking tray with tomato slices in the oven at the top most shelf.
- Broil for 10 Minutes.
- Serve hot.