3 bean salad is a healthy salad which can be had for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is ideal to have as snacks too. This salad is high in fiber, protein and nutrients.
Prep. Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup boiled kidney beans / rajma
- 1/2 cup boiled garbanzo beans / Kabuli chana
- 1/2 cup boiled black eyed beans / chawli
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 lettuce leaves, torn
- Few sprigs of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except dressing.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and mix well.
- Serve cold or if you can’t eat cold, serve it at room temperature.
3 Bean Salad