Everybody knows that women who lift weights look bulky, enormous and are found less attractive by men. Here are 14 reasons why women should never (I mean never) touch a weight.
1. Why would anyone want to speed up their metabolism, right?
Because who wants to have a great metabolism? So, obviously, stay away, because WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.
2. Because less belly fat is a strict no-no
Additional fat in the belly area means bad news for cardiovascular health. But, again, nobody is worried about that.
3. You will now not fit into your favorite pair of jeans since your butt just got bigger
Imagine filling out of a pair of pants, THE HORROR!
4. Back pain has become a part of life and you can live with it
Because relieving back pain is so overrated. Besides, you have learned to make peace with the pain by now. Consider lifting weights only IF you don’t like the back pain.
5. Because staying healthy and in shape is so never in style
Weight training can help you maintain your body weight, prevent gaining weight, and preserve lean mass for a long time. But you don’t want that, do you?
6. Nothing great about being able to lift your own heavy bags and boxes either
Building muscle to get stronger is so not the in-thing.
7. Who cares about living longer, right?
Weight training can make people more physically active, which means they spend less idle time, and thus live longer.
8. Because of our eternal love for cardio
Why would anyone want to burn fat effectively and efficiently when we can spend hours and hours on a treadmill, right?
9. Struggling with self-esteem has officially become a hobby
So, don’t bother lifting weights, because doing so improves women’s self-esteem and overall emotional well-being. And who needs that?
10. It’s exciting to always feel stressed and anxious
And thus, it’s essential to avoid all weight training’s health benefits. Because, who needs them?
11. It’s nice to have weak, and broken bones
Weight lifting helps improve bone density and become super susceptible to breaks and fractures. We’d rather prefer cool casts, right?
12. We love feeling stiff, immobile and tight, all at once
Never get involved in weight training since it improves flexibility.
13. And finally, you never like to feel powerful and independent, do you?
To be powerful is for the pansies, and not for you. Stay warned!